SBI Life Insurance is amongst the top life insurance companies in India. It is a joint venture between two leading banks, The State Bank of India, and BNP Paribas Cardiff. The SBI Life Insurance was the first private life insurance company which became profitable. It has a huge customer base and banking channel reach. The wide range of life insurance products makes it one of the best life insurance providers in India.
Know Everything about SBI Life Insurance
There are a number of plans designed by the company under the SBI Life Insurance plan which caters to the need of everyone including individuals and groups. These plans have been categorized into 2 forms to meet the requirements of everyone: Individual Plans and Group Plans. These plans are described below:
Ø SBI Life Insurance for Individuals
There are a number of life insurance policies offered by the SBI Life insurance to its individual customers.
- SBI Life Unit-linked Insurance Plans:
SBI Unit-linked insurance policies provide life insurance protection to the individuals along with a chance to gain the market linked returns. There protections plans are long-term and offer investment opportunities. They are:
- SBI Life – Smart Wealth Builder
- SBI Life – Smart Wealth Assure
- SBI Life – Saral Maha Anand
- SBI Life – Smart Scholar
- SBI Life – Smart Elite
- SBI Life – Smart Power Insurance
- SBI Life – Smart Privilege
- SBI Life – eWealth Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance Child Plans:
The SBI Life Insurance Child Plans offer two policies that provide great benefits to the children over time. It is always great to plan for your child’s future. These are the options from which you can choose the best suitable plan for your child.
- SBI Life – Smart Champ Insurance
- SBI Life – Smart Scholar
- SBI Life Insurance Retirement Plans:
The retirement plans offered under the SBI Life Insurance provide monthly income as pension to individuals so that they can live their life happily during old age. The following are the retirement plans under SBI Life:
- SBI Life – Saral Pension
- SBI Life – Retire Smart
- SBI Life – Annuity Plus
- SBI Life Term Insurance Plans:
SBI Term insurance plans aim to offer financial support to the family after the death of the insured. Their insurance policies come at reasonable rates. The following are the protection plans under SBI Life Insurance:
- SBI Life – Smart Shield
- SBI Life – Saral Shield
- SBI Life – eShield
- SBI Life – Grameen Bima
- SBI Life – income Shield
- SBI Life Insurance Savings Plans:
SBI Life Insurance savings plans help individuals to save money for the future use. People generally like to start saving for the future early on. There are a number of plans for individuals to save money for the future. The following are the savings plans under SBI Life Insurance:
- SBI Life – Smart Humsafar
- SBI Life – Smart Money Planner
- SBI Life – CSC Saral Sanchay
- SBI Life – Smart Income Protect
- SBI Life – Smart Guaranteed Savings Plan
- SBI Life – Smart Money Back Gold
- SBI Life – Shubh Nivesh
- SBI Life – Saral Swadhan+
- SBI Life – Flexi Smart Plus
- SBI Life – Smart Women Advantage
- SBI Life – Smart Swadhan Plus
Ø SBI Life Insurance for Groups:
There are a number of plans provided by the SBI Life Insurance which cater to the need of companies and organizations, like retaining its employees or rewarding them. These plans help to strengthen the employee-employer relationship.
- SBI Life Group Retirement Plans:
The SBI Life Group Retirement Plans are designed to provide financial support to the employee’s family. This ensures that motivation and loyalty are maintained in the workforce of an organisation. The following are the group retirement plans under SBI Life Insurance:
- SBI Life – Kalyan ULIP Plus
- SBI Life – CapAssure Gold
- SBI Life – Swarna Jeevan
- SBI Life – Gaurav Jeevan
- SBI Life Group Protection Plans:
The SBI Life Group Protection Plans provide financial security and protection for the employer’s families in case of unfortunate events. The following are the group protection plans under SBI Life Insurance:
- SBI Life – Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- SBI Life – Sampoorn Suraksha
- SBI Life – Suraksha Plus
- SBI Life Group Loan Protection Plans:
The SBI Life group loan protection plans provide policies at reasonable rates so as to decrease the burden of your liabilities. The only one plan offered under this category is:
- SBI Life – RiNn Raksha
- SBI Life Group Micro Insurance Plans:
The SBI Life group micro insurance plans are specifically designed for the customers who have low savings and low household income. The following are the group micro insurance plans under SBI Life Insurance:
- SBI Life – Grameen Shakti
- SBI Life – Grameen Super Shiksha
Benefits Offered by SBI Life Insurance
- It offers insurance coverage for a longer tenure.
- It provides the benefits to all the nominees of the policies in case of the untimely demise of the policyholder.
- It allows policyholders to avail loans against their life insurance policies.
- It allows policyholders to avail tax benefits.
- It provides maturity benefits to the policyholder if the tenure of the policy has matured.
SBI Life Insurance considers the needs of their customers. If you are searching for a life insurance policy then fret not, its knowledgeable and experienced workforce will provide you with the best-suited policy according to your requirements.